Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gratitude #45

The women's program I have been attending at the hospital each week begins with Yoga. We are very fortunate to have a great facilitator who is also a yoga instructor. Part of the program is for us to develop our own yoga program at home. 
In my past I have had established routines with morning yoga but had let them completely slide. For weeks now I have been rolling out the mat and starting my day with breathing, exercises, poses and flows. 
I am grateful for the direction and push back to the practise. 



Centered start. Breathing deep.


2 comments:

  1. Nice pose Jodi-May, is that welcoming the morning sun or something like that ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day!
    It's great that you are finding your center through yoga. A new studio has opened up near our house and I can't wait to give it a try. All that breathing into yourself and realigning from the inside out is really wonderful for finding your way back.

    ReplyDelete