Friday, April 27, 2012

Gratitude #40

It doesn't always sit right with me to be (publicly) grateful for the things/possessions I have as it can feel that I'm taking part in the consumeristic drive that society seems keen for us to have.
But I love my bath and am so grateful that my fantastical ideas for my dream bath were able to be catered for in our renovations last year.
The bath is just right to lie down in. The edge is just right for my book/ candles/ a glass of wine to sit on.
The spout is beautiful to watch as it fills the bath. The louvers to the side allow me to look outside into our trees while I relax. It is one of my favourite places. I am a spoilt girl.



Beautiful bath. Bubbly bliss.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I don't think it's consumerist to be grateful for a place of refuge. We all need a sanctuary to soak in sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete