Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gratitude #35

My hubby M and his brothers wrote and presented the most beautiful eulogy at Daph's funeral. They gave thanks for the great things Daph had accomplished in her 66 years. Hundreds of people gathered in Dalby to give thanks for what she had given to them. 
I thank Daph for making me so welcome into the family over 20 years ago, for giving so much love to my children. For all the ironing, washing, cooking and cleaning she did for us so many times. For looking after me when M went away. For helping me clear tonnes of rubbish from our yard and from under our house when M went away! 
I thank her for looking after and loving our pets. For the hundreds of cups of tea she made over the years. For the birthday cards that would arrive a week before all our birthdays. For the late night giggles she would share with Miss G when we stayed over.
Most of all I thank her for raising M to be the wonderful man he is. 



Rest in Peace Daph. Hope the coffee is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment